There are plenty of things to do in Owasso and surrounding communities this Fourth of July holiday.
Here are five that you just might be interested in attending.
- See the July 4th Parade in the Coffee Creek neighborhood. Come and listen to the music and enjoy the festivities as floats and veterans make their way through the community.
- The July 3rd Fireworks at Stone Canyon are set to explode the day before the big holiday. If you can’t contain your excitement long enough to wait, be sure to attend this pre-holiday celebration.
- Spend July 4th weekend at the lake. When you’re ready to see the biggest show in the area, be sure to head to Grand Lake’s Independence Day Celebration on July 3rd and enjoy the sights and sounds of the explosions over the water. It truly is a magnificent sight to behold.
- See Tulsa FreedomFest for the first time (or ninth time). This much-anticipated celebration is known as the largest festival in the state. There are plenty of places to see it from the Arkansas River, and you’ll enjoy the pre-fireworks fun and food in the park.
- Spend it relaxing by the pool here at Coffee Creek!
However you choose to celebrate, we wish all of our residents a happy and fun Fourth of July! Contact us today to learn more about our amenities and neighborhood.